Baked Feta

This recipe only has two ingredients. One being the most perfect food on the planet: cheese. I can't remember where I found it but it was somewhere online and I was so intrigued that I filed it away for the appropriate time. I made it for a get together and although I ate probably half of it myself, it was thought to be a tasty dish! I didn't use exact measurements and just eyeballed it until it looked appealing. I used a jar of organic Trader Joe's marinara that was really, really good.

Baked Feta

Jarred marinara sauce (or homemade if you're so Martha-Stewart-inclined)
Feta, either crumbled or in a block

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the feta in an oven proof pie plate. Pour the marinara sauce over the cheese. If you are using crumbled feta, go ahead and mix it up. Place it in the oven until bubbly, about 15-20 minutes. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or pita bread.

No comments: