Sweet Cornbread

I've only been to Boston Market a few times in my life and the only food I really remember is the cornbread. I was on a mission to find a copy cat recipe and while I was doing so, I actually found one that was better. I like cornbread but sometimes it can be so, well, corny and dry. I like this recipe because the result is sweeter and it's really moist. I wouldn't use this recipe for my Buttermilk Cornbread Dressing but it's really good on it's own with butter. It's really excellent with butter AND honey.

Sweet Cornbread

1 box Jiffy Mix Cornbread Mix
1 box Jiffy Mix Yellow Cake Mix
Ingredients called for on each box

Use a large mix bowl, add both boxes together, and add the other ingredients listed on the box all at once. Pour into a greased 9x9 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees until done, about 30 minutes and test for doneness. Enjoy!

No comments: