Easy Oven Chicken

After a day of work, usually the last thing I want to do is to be in the kitchen cooking dinner. Cooking creates a mess that creates dishes that creates more work for me. I like when I have recipes that call for very few ingredients, doesn't create a lot of mess and doesn't need to be babysat. Bonus points if it's easy enough for me to remember without having to search for the actual recipe. This recipe meets all of these requirements and is therefore the perfect weekday meal. It's quick to put together and while it's great marinaded for awhile, I've made this without that step and it's still delicious.

Easy Oven Chicken

1/3 cup of oil
1/3 cup of honey
1/3 cup of soy sauce
1/3 cup of water
4 skinless boneless chicken breasts

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine the first 4 ingredients in a ziploc bag and mix until blended. Add chicken breasts. Marinade for an hour if desired but it's not necessary. Pour the contents of the bag into an ovenproof pan and place it in the oven until the chicken is cooked, about 15 to 20 minutes. Wild rice or mashed potatoes would make great side dishes.

No comments: