
Christmas 2007 ~ 12.25.07
My friend Monica (also of the Chicken Buffalo Dip) made an incredible chocolate cheese ball for a get together at my house last week. It was so awesome that I had to go out and find a recipe for it! This is something different sort of cheeseball because it's sweet. It's also very easy to assemble by wrapping it in plastic wrap and then let it sit in the fridge until it sets before rolling in the chocolate chips. I do have to laugh at looking at the picture because the first time James saw the plate above he asked, "What are these turd looking things?". Now I can't look at chocolate graham without snickering.
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
1 (8oz) cream cheese
1/2 c real butter
1/4 t vanilla
3/4 c powdered sugar
2 T brown sugar
3/4 c mini choc chips
3/4 c finely chopped pecans (I used more chocolate chips)
Mix first 6 ingredients and form ball. Roll in pecans. Chill--serve with chocolate graham crackers--the "stick" kind are ideal.
My friend Monica (also of the Chicken Buffalo Dip) made an incredible chocolate cheese ball for a get together at my house last week. It was so awesome that I had to go out and find a recipe for it! This is something different sort of cheeseball because it's sweet. It's also very easy to assemble by wrapping it in plastic wrap and then let it sit in the fridge until it sets before rolling in the chocolate chips. I do have to laugh at looking at the picture because the first time James saw the plate above he asked, "What are these turd looking things?". Now I can't look at chocolate graham without snickering.
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
1 (8oz) cream cheese
1/2 c real butter
1/4 t vanilla
3/4 c powdered sugar
2 T brown sugar
3/4 c mini choc chips
3/4 c finely chopped pecans (I used more chocolate chips)
Mix first 6 ingredients and form ball. Roll in pecans. Chill--serve with chocolate graham crackers--the "stick" kind are ideal.
No comments:
Post a Comment