
I sought out a banana bread recipe since we had some bananas that were really ripe. I like banana bread but when I ran across this recipe that had pineapple too, I thought that this recipe couldn't be all bad. It is incredibly moist and the hint of pineapple flavor doesn't overpower the banana. I omitted the raisins and added a teaspoon of coconut extract. Very good!
Banana Pineapple Bread
3 Cups Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Cinnamon
3/4 tsp Salt
2 Cups sugar
3 Eggs -- Beaten
1 Cup Oil
2 Cups Mashed Bananas
2 T Vanilla
1 Can Crushed Pineapple (8 ounces)
1/2 Cup Raisins
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside. Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Spray 2 loaf pans, with nonstick cooking spray. Pour batter into pans. Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 50-60 minutes.
Banana Pineapple Bread
3 Cups Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Cinnamon
3/4 tsp Salt
2 Cups sugar
3 Eggs -- Beaten
1 Cup Oil
2 Cups Mashed Bananas
2 T Vanilla
1 Can Crushed Pineapple (8 ounces)
1/2 Cup Raisins
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside. Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Spray 2 loaf pans, with nonstick cooking spray. Pour batter into pans. Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 50-60 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment