PENDING- Oreo Bon Bons

Pending recipes are those that I think look interesting but I have not made yet. I will report back once I make this recipe. I found this one night putzing around on the computer instead of going to bed at a decent hour. Looks very rich and easy.

Oreo Bon Bons
1 package Oreo cookies
1 package cream cheese (room temperature)
chocolate for dipping

1. Chop Oreos in a food processor until nothing but crumbs remain. Put crumbs in a large bowl and mix thoroughly with cream chees until doughlike. Roll into balls about 1 inch in dimameter and chill.

2. After chilling, dip the Oreo balls in melted chocolate and let dry on waxed paper. An optional decoration would be to drizzle white choclate across the top or dip the Oreo balls in white chocolate and drizzle with dark chocolate.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What about adding mint extract to the cream cheese oreo mixture and making them Mint Oreo Bon Bons? (suggested by my bf)